Friday 19 April 2013

Designer Nails ( Christian Dior Spring 2013 Inspiration)


Hey guys, Keeping it up on the new 20 week nail art challenge the next installment is Designer nails. I searched some of my old favorite design houses and settled on good old Dior. I based my design from this outfit from their Spring 2013 couture collectionhttp://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/S2013CTR-CDIOR/#13 . The colors that I used are listed bellow :)

China Glaze Roguish Red
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Lacy Lilac
Revlon Trendy
Essie Where's my chauffeur
Essie Chinchilly
Sally Hansen Diamond Strength # 62
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Purple Potion.
Seche Vite dry fast top coat

I certainly enjoyed doing these nails. I used a fine nail art brush with an angled tip for all of the painting. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed doing them :) Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments: