Tuesday 2 April 2013

Guess what you should buy? Nail art packages from Nasy Nails!

So through Facebook I caught wind of a lovely company called Nasty Nails. They put together awesome nail art kits selling you all the polishes, brushes, nail art pens, top coats, etc required to do the nail art design at hand. I browsed their site for at least a half an hour to decide which would be my first purchase as there were SO many great deals. I decided on "Spotted Trend - Leopard Print by Chelsea® "It came with Full sized bottles of Essie Where's my chauffeur, Essie Chincilly, Sech Vite fast dry top coat, as well as a MASH nail art pen in black All for the astounding price of 19.99. Here is how it came :)





First of all it came in a Hot Pink bubble mailer which instantly won points with me because I frackin love pink :P.





It was really well packaged to prevent breakage, or damage during transit. Each bottle came in it's own bubble wrap enclosure, and it was all held together in a nice resealable bag. I know it sounds odd to rate  resealable bags, but seriously this one is the king of resealable bags. I know I'm odd.




The goods came without ANY damage or wear from shipping. It was absolutely perfect, Thanks Nasty Nails! You're awesome!


   

Here is a quick little swatch of both the colors, Chinchilly on top, Where's my chauffeur on the bottom. They are both amazing colors. Quite highly pigmented It only required two coats and I don't consider that bad at all. I love both of these colors they are very beautiful and hold a lot of shine on their own without a top coat. I highly recommend them both.



And just to cover all bases and review everything I swatched Seche Vite fast dry top coat over both the colors. This top coat as I have heard from EVERYONE is AMAZING. I feel as though I am spoiled now, and I don't know if I will be able to go back to any other top coat. It dries so quickly and blends out any slight imperfections that may have happened during your mani. Serious business, I highly recommend this top coat.

Well there you go guys, I strongly endorse purchasing from Nasty Nails, they are an amazing company with fast shipping, and great prices on their innovative nail art kits. They are good people in my humble opinion. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment