Monday 15 April 2013

Nautical Nails!


So I caught wind of a new twenty week nail art challenge which sounded like a blast. I had previously attempted to participate in a thirty week nail art challenge but I didn't have all the tools I have now so I ran out of steam and inspiration because I had the ideas, but not the tools to achieve them as well as I would have liked to. However I am very pleased with my first look (nautical nails) I had never previously tried this style so it is also my first attempt at nautical nails. Now traditionally they are a darker blue, however I wanted to incorporate some of my glitter polishes as accents and wanted all my polishes to match so mine are a little lighter on the tone scale, but I love it anyway. Let me know what you think and if you want a tutorial for something similar!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! you should really do a tutorial for them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure the next time I do something similar to this I will do a tutorial as well :)

      Delete