Wednesday 22 October 2014

OPI Fashion a Bow with copper stamping.


Morning all. I hope the weather is better where you are because it's rainy and grey here :( What better way to push back the gloom than with BRIGHT nails! Today I have used OPI Fashion a bow as my base. Fashion a Bow is from the new OPI Christmas collection with Gwen Stefani and is a lovely orange red, The formula of this creme polish is superb. It glides onto the nail smoothly and evenly with absolutely no clumping or dragging. I then used Revlon Copper Penny and Bundle Monster stamping plate BM-422 to stamp the hexagonal design onto the nails. After allowing to fully dry, I then applied my favorite quick dry topcoat. I love these nails personally, I recently discovered that orange/  red orange is one of my favorite nail painting colors so when I saw this shade I had to get it :)
Hope you enjoy it guys, I know I do. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment