Tuesday 14 October 2014

OPI Nordic collection glitter gradient



Hey guys :) So I personally only picked up a few shades from the OPI Nordic collection so far, not because all the colors aren't amazing and beautiful, but because I have really similar shades to some of them so I took a miss on some of this collection. The colors are beautiful though so you should totally check the whole collection out!. Here I have used Do you have this color in Stockholm, and My voice is a little Norse (glitter). I apologize that the glitter didn't photograph as well as it looks in real life. I used my phone as I am in the process of shopping around for a new camera. I hope you can see how pretty the colors are though, and I hope you enjoy this mani :)
If you do enjoy my content guys I would really appreciate if you would subscribe to stay in the loop with my posts :) Thanks for dropping by I always appreciate it!












2 comments:

  1. Hello! You commented on the facebook page nail bloggers so I am checking out your blog - lovely design! I think this colour is gorgeous and the glitter tips look amazing together! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The Nordic collection is fully of beautiful colors!

      Delete