Tuesday 28 October 2014

Orly FX Starburst and China Glaze WIsh Upon a Starfish are a perfect match


Hey all! So a while ago while I was busy and took a little hiatus from blogging I got these polishes from nail polish Canada, actually I got three of the Orly Galaxy FX collection and three from the China Glaze Sea Goddess collection. I have worn them but never swatched them for public viewing so here we are!
The thing I didn't realize until I received all of the polishes together is that the polishes I received from both collections match the polishes from the other collection perfectly. Today I have showcased Orly Galaxy FX Starburst which is a cream egg shell sort of white with a variety of shapes and tones of pink and gold glitters throughout, and China Glaze Wish Upon a Starfish which is a textured pink with orange and gold undertones.
I find that these two colors match together very well and remind me of a strawberry milkshake on my nails which I shall not complain about one bit. Sorry about the cuticles being a little messy on this one guys, I started to feel ill and headed to bed earlier than planned so please forgive some glitter sticking around :(
Thanks for stopping by again guys, I love your visits :) Don't forget to please subscribe if you like my content it really helps me out! See you next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment