Wednesday 29 October 2014

piCture pOlish Borealis and OPI This gown needs a crown!


Afternoon guys :) I hope you all are well, and thanks for stopping by my piece of the web!
Today I wanted to bring you another piCture pOlish shade in the way of Borealis, and also some awesome nail stamping with OPI This gown needs a crown!
I first created a black base with Essie Licorice and then applied one coat of Borealis and then a quick dry topcoat. I then applied my stamped image using OPI this gown needs a crown and when dry sealed again with a quick dry topcoat and the results are magical ;)
I Hope you enjoy this mani as much as I do, and as much as I enjoyed creating it :) Let me know what you think in the comments or anything else you would like to see :) Don't forget to subscribe guys! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment