Tuesday 21 October 2014

Purple French tips on glitter!

Afternoon all :) How are you all today? I hope you are doing great! One of my favorite nail designs is colored french tips on a glitter base which I am bringing to you today :) I just think there is something about this combo that looks so elegant and mystical so naturally I love it. The colors I used are pictured above (Orly - Pixie Powder, Butter London - Stardust, and Color Club - Pucci-Licious) I also affixed some rhinestones and hand placed star glitter on my accent nails to create star flowers :). I al very pleased with this, the shine and glitter is just BABAM. I love it when it looks like a fairy did my nails :P
Well as always you guys I really hope you enjoy my work, and posts, and if you do please don't forget to subscribe! Thanks so much for taking the time to check out my post!

No comments:

Post a Comment