Saturday 11 October 2014

Simple Halloween Themed nails

Good morning all! October is keeping me in a Halloween/ spooky mood more often than not so I decided to go with a subtle Halloween vibe for this manicure. It's simple and easy to do but I freaking love it and I hope you will to.  Here are some pictures, I will discuss colors below :)



The polish I am holding is China Glaze Rest in Pieces from the new China Glaze Apocalypse of Color Halloween collection. Swatches can be found Here .



There you have it guys! The colors I used are China Glaze Roguish Red, China Glaze Rest in Pieces, and Hard Candy Black Tie Optional. The red vibrant red orange combined with the black, white and orange glitters give me a total Halloween feel without any real nail art providing a solid Halloween theme. 
Thanks for stopping in again guys, I really appreciate you taking the time to check my posts. If you like what you see please don't forget to Subscribe!



No comments:

Post a Comment