Saturday 8 November 2014

A fist full of rainbows!




Heyo lovelies thanks for stopping by today :) You may have noticed in my last few posts that I trimmed my nails down a bit (or you may not  have noticed I'm not the centre of the universe :p) I got a cracked in my thumb nail a few weeks back and whileI was ssucceeding in repairing it while it grew out I just decided it would be a good time to trim and re grow. If you would like a tutorial on my repair process just let me know :)

Anyway moving on to the nail art of the day.  I felt very colourful today so I grabbed a rainbow of colors and went at it. I hope you enjoy the results I do but once I was finished I realized it was a little more motley /jester-ish ythan I had planned on but I didn't mind because it still looked nifty to me. Here is a list of colors used!

Sally Hansen White On as a basr
Essie Licorice for the stamp outline
piCture pOlish Jealousy
OPI Over and over a Gwen
Cover girl Goldilocks
Essie Fifth Avenue
China Glaze Givers theme
China Glaze Capacity to see beyond

Thanks again for stopping by guys.  Don't hesitate to ask any questions or comment bbelow and don't forget  to subscribe!   Much love see you next time


P-Bubbs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment