Sunday 23 November 2014

Cat nail art version 2.0



Hey again laquer lovers :) I had so much fun doing my super cute cat nail art the first time, that I wanted to revisit it again featuring another of my cats (don't be surprised if next week I do another one of my cats because I feel bad about turning the other two into nail art and not him) .

So basically all I did was paint each nail a different color, and then dot each nail with another of the different colors I had used for the base colors to create a funky multicolor background. I chose soft colors that I felt were still bold so that the kitty wouldn't get too lost in the background :)

Then all I did was free hand the cat body/ head/ tail onto the nails until it looked about right to the eye and colored in his black furry bits and outlined/ gave eyes :) It's a great cartoon likeness to my furry little buddy :P Of course all I did then was top coat and allow to dry completely.

I really hope you guys like this nail art. I love having kitty nails, probably because I love cats....but yea anyway it's cute and they make me smile, I hope they make you smile to!

Thanks for stopping by today guys :) I hope to see you back here tomorrow!! Don't forget if you would like to stay in the loop with my nail art to subscribe!

See you next time guys!
P-Bubbs :)
Essie Play date
Essie Secret Story
Essie Bikini so teeny
Essie Where's my chauffeur
piCture pOlish Violet Femme
Sally Hansen White on
Kiss nail art black
Kiss bail art white

No comments:

Post a Comment