Sunday 2 November 2014

Givers Theme base with Animal Print accent nails :)


Good Morning guys! Well at least its morning here..well sort of, I admit it I'm  a late sleeper since when I do work it's usually at night :P ANYWAY I hope you all are well and that your November is off to a great start!
Today I felt like going purple as it's one of my favorite colors so I chose Givers theme for my base which I have swatched and reviewed before here and for the accent I used a nail art paint pot by Kiss nail art and For the Twill of it by Essie.
First I used my strengthening products and base coat. After those products had dried thoroughly I applied two even coats of Givers theme and allowed to dry completely. I then applied the animal print spots and outlined them with the paint brush.
I am looking forward to getting into doing youtube tutorials so that I can show you all how I create my manis. Right now its just a matter of setting up the space to do so :S

I hope you guys enjoy this mani and remember to  like and share if you want your friends to see! Don't forget to subscribe if you like my content guys I love hearing from you! See you next time and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment