Wednesday 5 November 2014

piCture pOlish Kyrptonite with Shine of the Times and Make Him Mine.


Afternoon everyone. It's cold here! Brrrrr. Good thing I have my much adored Spirit hood to keep me warm whilst I paint nails and game :P I'm actually kind of excited for the chill of Winter :)

Today I am using one of my favorite piCture pOlish shades Kryptonite as a base layer with a thin layer of Essie Shine of the Times painted over it to give it a little more dimension, not that it needed it I'm just all about that sparkle and enjoy having different colors and tones of shine to my manicures.

When these layers were good and dry I began the stamping process. I used OPI Make Him Mine which is a liquid sand from a Mariah Carey Holiday collection from a while back for a nice copper colored stamped image which I think goes well with a deep green. After it was all dry of course I slapped some top coat on it and voila!

Hope you enjoyed todays mani guys! I love it to bits and pieces :P Thanks for swinging by today and I hope you return tomorrow for more new content! Don't forget to share and subscribe to stay in the loop <3


P-Bubbs

No comments:

Post a Comment