Friday 14 November 2014

Ribbon Candy nails!



Happy morning lacquer lovers!! Coming at you today with some stripped candy nail art, not really supposed to be Christmasy but does have a candy can feel.  I guess I would call it ribbon candy,  yea ribbon candy llet's go with that - because I was  just going to a pretty design but it does truly remind me of ribbon candy :)

First I did a base of Color Club Eternal Beauty which is an awesome purple holo, when thiswas dry I did a coat each oOzotic sugar 902 (a purple glitter coat) anda coat of Orly Digital Glitter  (a grayish mixed glitter).  When this was all dry I used a small flat brush to free hand angled lines of Naughty nautical using enough thin coats to make the polish opaque.  Lastly I outlined the angled lines with Color Club Harp on it using a very fine tipped liner brush. All that's left when dry is to apply a good quick dry topcoat and bam!  You've got your very own ribbon candy nails.

So many Color combinations could look awesome in this Mani,  so go ahead be creative and give it a try yourself!  

Polished used are :

Butter London Henley regatta
Orly Digital Glitter
Color Club Harp on it
Essie Naughty nautical
Ozotic sugar 902
Color Club Eternal Beauty.

Hope you liked today's post guys!  Hope to see you again next time !!  Don't forget to subscribe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment