Friday 21 November 2014

Sparkly blue and gold stamped nail art




Hey there lacquer lovers, I hope you're ready for some stamped nail art because that's what I've prepared for you this wonderful day :) I'm just a tad obsessed with my new Festive collection stamping plates from MoYou London, that coupled with the fact that I worked late resulted in me deciding to focus on Nail art created by stamping for a quick beautiful manicure.

First I painted the nails with Essie Mochacino and allowed to dry. Next I applied one thin coat of Butter London West End Wonderland  allowing again to dry completely. I then simply stamped the pattern onto all of the nails in a slow rolling motion. The color I used for the stamped pattern is Essie Midnight Cami which is a gorgeous deep inky blue. Of course the last step us to finish with my favorite top coat .

As always thanks so much for stopping by today and checking out my nail art guys!!  Hope to see you again tomorrow!


P-Bubbs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment