Monday 17 November 2014

Two tone stamping with glitter accent



Morning fellow lacquer lovers! My Mani is pretty simple this time since life today is pretty chaotically I only had time for stamping. I have two days off though so nail art is going to be flowing.

Today I used Zoya Rea, OPI chasing rainbows and OPI  this gown needs a crown to achieve   these party time looking nails. I simply painted chasing rainbows on my ring finger and painted two fingers each Zoya Rea and OPI this gown needs a crown.  I then just proceeded to stamp over the  polish on each nail with the opposite Color polish and finished with a quick dry top coat.

Like I said, pretty simple today but I hope you still enjoy. Thanks so much for stopping by today hope to see you again tomorrow. Don't forget to subscribe to keep up with my new content day to day! See you next time guys!


P-Bubbs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment