Sunday 14 December 2014

piCture pOlish and OPI for another day of festive glitter


Heyo lacquer lovers!  Here we are again today with some simple polish and glitter. I love glitter it is one of my favorite things so no surprise I don't own a shortage of it :P.

So for my nails today I started off with piCture pOlish Shocked, it's a pretty scatter holo pink, super glittery but dries smooth with no texture which also makes it easy to remove if you use it on it's own. I however have added two more glitters on top of it :) I added one thin layer each of OPI Minnie Style, and OPI In True Stefani Fashion. I then top coated and voila, just some awesome pink glitter nails. I hope to get into some more complex nail art over the beginning of the week when I have some time off from work but for now I have been pretty content with just a glitter blasting my nails.

Hope you guys like it, and hope to see you back tomorrow :) Happy Holidays guys!

Much love
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment