Monday 22 December 2014

piCture pOlish gradient and Christmas Trees nail art





Afternoon Lacquer lovers, hope you are having a good start to the official Winter season. I reached into the past for my inspiration today way back to when I was around 10-12 and bought my very first sweater with my own money I had saved from a Sears Winter catalog. I know glamorous right? Not really but I loved the sweater. It was white with pastel pink and purple and blue with Christmas patterns on it. I kept it forever and when I was an older teenager I actually made mittens out of it :P I don't have them anymore sadly but I certainly got life out of that sweater.

So today I re created as close to it as I could through nail art. I used the piCture pOlishes featured in the photos as well as Butter London Stardust for a hint of glimmer and Sally Hansen White on for stamping and for the white base.

Hope you guys enjoy this nail art it has filled me with much nostalgia for holiday seasons past and for my childhood. Thanks for stopping in today guys, hope you pop back again tomorrow for more nail art and beauty adventures :)

Jenn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment