Wednesday 17 December 2014

piCture pOlish Violet Femme, and Nubar Violet Sparkle


Morning lacquer lovers I hope you are well! I felt really purple today so I went to a couple of my favorite purple shades :) For my super simple glitter nail art today I used Violet Femme by piCture pOlish, and Violet Sparkle by Nubar. The colors match perfectly so I thought it would be the best possible combo and I personally think it goes wonderfully. I hope you think so to!

I have included in the photos one photo that just features Violet Femme as I think it is a lovely purple polish that everyone should have. Mine is glossy because I have a top coat on it, but it actually dries with a slight matte look if you don't top coat it. It really is Glorious.

Hope you enjoy this pairing today guys, can't wait for you to come back tomorrow! Thanks for dropping by :)

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment