Monday 12 January 2015

piCture pOlish Wisteria and Ozotic 902 Sugar



Hey lacquer lovers, I must apologize again for my lack or posts lately. I might have to make my posts every second day or a few times a week because my life is just so hectic and filled with stresses lately. I know you all have your own problems and don't look at nail art to deal with the problems of others, but I have a parent in the hospital, and I just got layed off from my job so I've been dealing with illness in the family, and getting unemployment filed and the stress of it being unexpected so having no money put away to live on for a while if need be. Ah rural communities.

My nails have actually been naked for two whole days which to me is basically a sin against my religion and I will now have to repent to the nail polish gods. It's also Rural Canada and cold as ice so my nails had dried despite my best efforts and were becoming very brittle therefore I made the decision to go to nubbie nails and grow them a bit again since the climate is being so harsh on them and they were all becoming different sizes. Order was needed.

Anyway today after two whole days of nakie nails I present to you the wonderfully lovely combo of piCture pOlish Wisteria with Ozotic 902 Sugar layered on top. I could stare at this combo all day and I wish that the pictures would do it more justice but it's Canada and even though its full on afternoon its GRAY outside and being layed off I don't have the budget for a new light source yet, so I hope this gets across just how beautiful this combo is.

That's it for today guys! Thanks for coming on back and reading my posts when you do I really appreciate it and being able to share my polish collection, and nail art with you all is one of the things that makes me happiest. Keep on polishing lacquer lovers :)

Much Love
Jenn :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the color check out my new post here http://shizasblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I would love to leave a comment on your latest post as well but the formatting for some reason is freaking out on my computer and it show me a place to comment :S

      Delete