Tuesday 24 February 2015

Nail Art to match my Black Wolf Warrior Spirithood :)




Heyo lacquer lovers!! I am so so excited to bring you this awesome nail art today :) I love nail art, and I love Spirithoods so once again I wanted to combine those two loves in a burst of creative color love on my nails and I think it turned out pretty darn fantastic if I do say so myself.

Just in case you aren't familiar with Spirithoods they are a LA based company that makes and sells awesome animal inspired faux fur hoods made in the USA with 10% of net profits being donated directly to helping protect endangered animals. I currently own two hoods and even though some may say they are just a hat, to me and to many others like me they have a little something magical about them that makes you feel safe, and happy, and in tune with yourself when you are wearing one. The hood featured here today is the Black Wolf Warrior from their Winter 2014 collection.

So now that you know a little more about Spirithoods the colors I used for this nail art are from top to bottom Fifth Avenue by Essie, Mega Orange by QUO (by Orly), Goldilocks by Cover Girl, and Capacity to see beyond by China Glaze. I used a Bundle Monster image plate and a black China Glaze polish called Bump in the night to stamp the pattern on top of the striped colors.

Well guys, that's it for todays nail art! Let me know what you think in the comments and if you are at all interested in getting a Spirithood of your very own just leave me a comment and I can hook you up with a code for $15.00 off your first hood!

Much love guys!
Jenn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment