Monday 2 February 2015

Pastel Candy Heart Nail Art


Hello lacquer lovers! So here we are facing another of a string of snow storms in Atlantic Canada. hurray I can't leave my house again! Sucks if I need something, but chances are I'm just going to sit on my ass and play Guild Wars 2 all day so it's cool. Anyway onto the nail art for today!

Today I have a Valentine themed Nail art. I've used pastel colors (L'Oreal Butterfly Kisses, L'Oreal New Money, Pure Ice Playful Purple, Essie Mint Candy Apple, and Cover Girl Goldilocks) to represent the pale colors of those kind of horrible but traditional little Valentines Candies with the I love you messages on them :P. I then took my trust white Sally Hansen White On polish and stamped an image of those same little candy hearts onto each nail. If you are curious the stamping plate I used is Bundle Monster stamping plate #421. All I had to do after that was pop on a top coat and voila. Very simple and cute Valentine Nail Art :)

Hope you enjoy this nail art today guys! See you on Wednesday with another Nail art post and in between who knows I might hit you up with some Mascara reviews!!

Much Love
Jenn :)

2 comments:

  1. and I do have instagram it is linked over in my side bar follow me and I will follow back of course!

    ReplyDelete