Tuesday 19 May 2015

Born Pretty Store loose flaky glitter pot review!!

Hey lacquer lovers! I have another review on tap for you today. Born Pretty Store sent me some loose flaky glitter in this beautiful blue color, and I will be using and reviewing it today here for you :)


Here you can see the product as it arrived through the post. It is a little cylinder of light blue flaky holographic glitter. It is a completely dry glitter product that you must place onto damp nail polish and seal on with a top coat. You really don't need much product per nail so this little cylinder will go a long way. This product is perfect for adding some shimmer to give a jeweled / iced over effect to any manicure. Let's take a look at my simple manicure using this product :)

Voila! All I did was dip the tips of my nails which had already been painted with polish and allowed to dry about half way into the glitter pot. This would also be a great product to hand place, or layer for a more dimensional effect. I really enjoy how the flakes look on the nails and am very satisfied with this product over all. Blue is not the only color that this item comes in, it can be purchased in a  variety of shades here for only $1.59 per pot which I find very reasonable for quick easy nail art with lots of sparkle!

What do you think of loose glitter like this guys? Do you love it, hate it? Total noob to loose glitter? Let me know in the comments below what your thoughts are. Don't forget to check out Born Pretty Store for lots of extremely affordable nail art and beauty products, and be sure to use my discount code AZEW10 for 10% off your order :)




That's all for now guys thanks for dropping by, look for another post tomorrow!!

Much Love
Jenn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment